We are currently able to offer the following funded training.
The qualifications available and requirements for candidates on each funding programme are as follows:
Fund your Envisage Fitness course with a 19+ Advanced Learning Loan
If you’re aged 19 or over and starting a course at level 3 or 4, you may qualify for a 19+ Advanced Learning Loan. These loans help you cover the full tuition fees of your course. It’s easy to apply, your household income isn’t taken into account and there’s no credit check. You won’t have to pay anything back until your income is over £21,000 a year.
Do I Qualify?
- Aged 19 and over on the first day of the course
- A resident in the UK for 3 years prior to the start of the course
- Applying for a course with course fees of £300 or higher
- Studying one of Envisages courses listed below:
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (Level 2 Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Certficate in Personal Training combined)
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Diploma in Sports Therapy
How do I Apply?
You will need to apply for your selected course, select the alternative payment option if booking online and specify that you intend to pay for the fees with a 19+ Advanced Learning Loan. Once you have been interviewed and offered a place on the course, we will provide you with a Learning and Funding Information Letter (also known as an offer letter).
Upon receipt of your Learning and Funding Information Letter, you will apply for your 19+ Advanced Learning Loan via Student Finance England.
How much can I get?
The amount you get depends on the course and the maximum amounts are set out by the government. The minimum loan amount is £300.
You can take out a loan for the maximum amount to cover your fee or you can pay part of the fee yourself.
There is a £95.00 admin fee, in addition to the course fee for courses funded through the loan system.
How is the loan paid?
Student Finance England will pay your agreed loan direct to Envisage once we confirm your attendance on your chosen course.
Repaying your 19+ Advanced Learning Loan is straightforward.
- Your monthly repayments will be based on your income, not what you borrowed
- You’ll only start making repayments when your income is more than £21,000 per year
- You’ll only pay back 9% of any income above £21,000 a year
- Any loan remaining 30 years after you’re due to start making repayments will be written off
- If you leave or finish your course before April 2016, you won’t start making repayments through the tax system until after this date. You can make voluntary repayments at any time
- If your income drops or increases your repayment amount will change to reflect this. You can make voluntary repayments at any time to pay off your loan more quickly.
Annual Income before tax
Up to £21,000